Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MORE THAN A TICKET book signing on the 3rd of July

Good Morning,
It will be fun and I am looking forward to July 3rd, 2015. And where it will be? at the Salt Lake International airport from 9:00 AM until 12:00 noon.  I am honored to have a book signing for my book: More Than a Ticket   Memoirs Flying with American Airlines from Props to Jet.  I would enjoy you dropping by to say "Hi." 
WELLER    BOOK WORKS

If you are traveling and have a ticket, I will be at Terminal 1. As you go through Security and see the escalator in front of you, to your right on the same level is the Weller bookstore.  I will be at a table in front of the store. And yes! I will have a smile on my face.  Thanks to the bookstore's generous offer, I will be there!

2 comments:

Henny Penny said...

Sure wish I could. I would love to meet you. Good luck!

argie hoskins shumway said...

Thanks and what fun it would be to meet you!