Wednesday, March 9, 2016

SALT LAKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WELLERS BOOK WORKS AND OTHER SHOWING FOR "MORE THAN A TICKET"

Good Morning and have a great day exploring your world of adventures. Life isn't boring! Our minds can create more than  movies can create. Create a happy dream and live it when the door opens because the door will close. However, push the door open! Enjoy!  
I am sharing some pictures from a "Home Talk Story" about my book: More Than a Ticket  Memoirs Flying with American Airlines from Props to Jets.

"Home Talk Story" January 11, 2016












 










 "Home Talk Story" January 11, 2016


 "Home Talk Story" January 11, 2016


Pictures from January 25, 2016  Signing my book:
More Than a Ticket  Memoirs Flying with American
Airlines from Props to Jets.

 











    





I am excited to be at the Salt Lake International airport on the 11th of March 2016 to sign my book: More Than a Ticket Memoirs Flying with American Airlines from Props to Jets. As you come through Terminal 1, the Weller Book Works will greet you. I will be there from 8:00 am til 12:00 noon. I will welcome you with a smile and share my book.

And I am excited to be able to do another "Home Talk Story" on the 10th of March. Thank you!

Here is a little something from the book:

Lt. Colonel Tony Vallillo began flying with the United States Air Force in 1971 as a student flying T41, T-37 and T-38 trainers. He spent much of his military career as Pilot and Commander of the C-141A Straighter and C-5 Galaxy with Worldwide Airlift Operations for Military Airlift Command. Tony has extensive military flying experience in Europe, the Pacific, South America, Africa and the Middle East including active duty in Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
Captain Tony Vallillo spent his entire 31 year commercial career with American Airlines, starting out as Flight Engineer on the B-707 and B-727 and quickly advancing to First Officer and Captain. Tony then became Chief Pilot for the JFK Base where he was in charge of over 600 flight crew members, and also Flight Manager of the American Terminal and Ramp. While at JFK he planned and participated in the design and construction of the new flight operations complex. Tony moved on to become Line Captain on the A300 and B-767/757 primarily flying international routes ranging through Europe, the Caribbean, South America, and the Pacific. Captain Vallillo retired from American in 2008.
The combined length of Tony's Air Force and airline career, and they had considerable overlap – was more or less 41 years. I was in the USAF Reserves for 23 of my 31 years with AA.
The contributors for the book are "What American Airlines does best."


 


 

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.