Thursday, September 3, 2015

MEETING AMERICAN AIRLINES' CREWS ALONG WITH OTHER AIRLINES AND LOTS OF PASSENGERS TRAVELING THROUGH THE SALT LAKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

On the 27th of July I found a day which was filled with excitement. Another signing for my book: MORE THAN A TICKET  MEMOIRS FLYING WITH AMERICAN AIRLINES FROM PROPS TO JETS was received with a note of fun.  Passengers are so pleasant to visit with and sometimes just interestingly entertaining. And to have a granddaughter with me was an added bonus. Oh yes, she is named for me.








Having to take a deep breath, I almost faint every time I see my book in a book store.           







2 comments:

Henny Penny said...

Your granddaughter is very pretty. Congratulations! It must be fun meeting and talking to all the people. Even though I read your book, I keep it out and enjoy looking back at the pictures.

argie hoskins shumway said...

I am so pleased to have a visit from you to surround me with your support and kind words. Your blog is so impressive and joyful. Keep up the energy to share. Bless you dear Henny Penny. Thanks for taking another look at the book and for keeping it out for that opportunity. Argie